Best Cosmetic Dentist in Torrance, Manhattan Beach and More!
Dr. Joe a Torrance cosmetic dentist handles any procedure or treatment that restores esthetic aspects of your teeth. In contrast, general dentistry refers to anything that restores functionality of your teeth, such as fillings. Cosmetic dentist procedures at Dr. Joe Dentistry are a great way to get the smile you’ve always wanted. We serve Torrance, Redondo Beach and more, and we want you to look your best. We understand that having a smile that you can be proud of is important and that it doesn’t only impact your appearance, but it impacts your self-esteem as well. Speaking about your cosmetic dentistry options allows you to be informed of all your available options.
The Numerous Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Cosmetic dentistry procedures allow dentistry to restore more than your pearly whites. The simple act of smiling triggers chemical reactions in the body that increase the experience of joy and happiness. Not smiling because you’re insecure or embarrassed about your teeth really does limit your expression of happiness. Cosmetic dentistry may include numerous different techniques and treatments, each with their own particular purposes:
- Whitening: While pastes and other at-home whitening treatments can help, the most effective whitening options are the ones Dr. Joe can professionally apply.
- Dental Veneers: Over time, diet and aging can stain your teeth. Cosmetic veneers replace the front of teeth in order to give you a brighter smile.
- Bonding: Veneers are used when bonding is not effective enough. Dental bonding is when a composite resin is literally bonded to a tooth. The color of the resin can be shaded white than the original color of the teeth.
- Gum Lift: Rather than changing the color of your teeth, a gum lift will even out the gum line, creating a more symmetrical and visually appealing look.
- Bite Reclamation: If you have a history of acid reflux or if you tend to grind your teeth, your teeth may be worn down and uneven. Bite reclamation restores the look of your teeth.
The best way to find out about the techniques that can most benefit you is to simply ask Dr. Joe in Torrance.
Dr. Joe Dentistry delivers beautiful smiles to Torrance, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes and the surrounding area. Whether you need veneers, a gum lift, teeth whitening or bonding, we are here to help you achieve the smile you want. In addition to dental treatments that are specifically cosmetic, we believe that all dentistry should be esthetically appealing.
We take the time to find the best materials to prevent stains and maximize shine on ALL your dental work. We pay extra to our labs and suppliers so that we get the best products and lab services with no additional cost to you. We treat you how we would treat our own family.
The Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
It is difficult to list exactly how much any single procedure will cost. Your individual situation and needs will create a customized treatment. It is important to note, however, that since cosmetic dentistry is generally not required for dental health, it may not be covered by your insurance plan. Some cosmetic procedures can be rather expensive as a result. There are many financing options and other ways that you can afford cosmetic procedures, and Dr. Joe Dentistry in Torrance is happy to help you find the perfect fit.
Call us today for a free consultation to explore your options.